5 Day Introductory Occupational Health and Safety Representative Course
About This Course
Aurenda run the WorkSafe Accredited Occupational Safety & Health Representative (SHREP) Training Course.
This course is designed to enable elected Safety & Health Representatives to effectively represent their fellow employees in matters relating to Occupational Health & Safety in the workplace. Participants will be taught the basic knowledge and skills to effectively perform their roles and functions under the legislation.
The ultimate objective is to assist in improving safety and health in Western Australian workplaces. This is an accredited course & provides the training required by the Act.
Who Should Attend?
- Newly elected Occupational Health & Safety Representatives
- Committee Members
Course Duration: 5 days split over a 2-week timeframe
Cost: $915 per person including lunch and refreshments
As the units completed as part of the WorkSafe Accredited course have been mapped to the following Units of Competency, participants attending this course have the opportunity to be assessed against the following units of competency;
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBWHS303 Participate in WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS304 Participate effectively in WHS communication and consultation
- BSBWHS305 Contribute to WHS issue resolution
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBHRM530 Manage rehabilitation or return to work programs
Aurenda’s five day course enables elected Safety & Health Representatives to effectively represent their fellow employees in matters relating to Occupational Health & Safety in the workplace.
(08) 6157 9300